Report NEP-CIS-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC76915, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Eugene Goryunov & Pavel Trunin, 2013. "The Bank of Russia at the Crossroads: Does the Monetary Policy Needs Easing," Working Papers 0069, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mart Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "Cross-Border Labour Flows From Estonia To Neighbouring Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 91, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Tatiana Zhuravleva, 2013. "Corruption Measurement: the case of Russian Federation," Working Papers 0068, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Oecd, 2013. "International Mobile Roaming Agreements," OECD Digital Economy Papers 223, OECD Publishing.