Report NEP-CIS-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tracy Dennison & Steven Nafziger, 2011. "Micro-Perspectives on Living Standards in Nineteenth-Century Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Sara LaLumia, 2011. "The EITC, Tax Refunds, and Unemployment Spells," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Secrecy, Fear and Transaction Costs: The Business of Soviet Forced Labour in the Early Cold War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 46, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Teng, Faxin & Meier, Claudia & Kamenev, Dmitry & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration,restructuring and global imbalances --A tale of two countries," MPRA Paper 31946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marat Ibragimov & Rustam Ibragimov & Rufat Khamidov, 2010. "Measuring Inequality in CIS Countries: Theory and Empirics," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 088, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tamara Podvysotskaya & Elena Osinkina & Larysa Krasnikova & Yuriy Podvysotskiy, 2011. "Does health Matter for Inequality in Transition Countries: The Case of Ukraine," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 090, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Steven Nafziger & Latika Chaudhary & Aldo Musacchio & Se Yan, 2011. "Big BRICs, Weak Foundations: The Beginning of Public Elementary Education in Brazil, Russia, India, and China," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.