Report NEP-CFN-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2013. "Are there alternatives to bankruptcy? a study of small business distress in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1315, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ahn, J-H. & Breton, R., 2013. "Securitization, Competition and Monitoring," Working papers 457, Banque de France.
- Ravanel, M., 2013. "Voting in committee: firm value vs. back scratching," Working papers 459, Banque de France.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Performance," Working Papers 730, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anginer, D. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P. & Ma, K., 2013. "How does Corporate Governance Affect Bank Capitalization Strategies?," Discussion Paper 2013-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brun , Matthieu & Fraisse , Henri & Thesmar , David, 2013. "The Real Effects of Bank Capital Requirements," Les Cahiers de Recherche 988, HEC Paris.
- Fernando Duarte & Thomas Eisenbach, 2013. "Fire-sale spillovers and systemic risk," Staff Reports 645, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wagner, Joachim & Gelübcke, John P. Weche, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Foreign Ownership, and Foreign Takeovers in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 329, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Li Li & Mary L. Z. Ma & Frank M. Song, 2013. "CEO Option Compensation, Risk-Taking Incentives, and Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 182013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Byeong-Je An & Andrew Ang & Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici, 2013. "The Joint Cross Section of Stocks and Options," NBER Working Papers 19590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.