Report NEP-CFN-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Pagano & Giovanni Pica, 2011. "Finance and Employment," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 283, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- RÃ¼nger, Silke, 2011. "The effect of Germany's Tax Reform Act 2001 on corporate ownership: Insights from disposals of minority blocks," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 114, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Schanz, Deborah & TheÃŸeling, Holger, 2011. "The influence of tax regimes on distribution police of corporations: Evidence from German tax reforms," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 115, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011. "International diversification benefits with foreign exchange investment styles," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-028, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iain Fraser & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2011. "A General Equilibrium Model of Environmental Option Values," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1107, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance," MPRA Paper 30197, University Library of Munich, Germany.