Report NEP-CFN-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2011. "The Cost of Equity of Network Operators - Empirical Evidence and Regulatory Practice," EWL Working Papers 1101, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2010. "Auditor and audit committee independence in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Strieborny Martin & Kukenova Madina, 2011. "Investment in Relationship-Specific Assets: Does Finance Matter ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Anton, Sorin Gabriel & Avadanei, Andreea, 2010. "The implications of European retail banking integration on small and medium-sized enterprises financing. An overview," MPRA Paper 28660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qingshuo Song, 2011. "Approximating Functional of Local Martingale Under the Lack of Uniqueness of Black-Scholes PDE," Papers 1102.2285, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.