Report NEP-CFN-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Financing Harmful Bubbles," KIER Working Papers 711, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Byström, Hans, 2010. "Executive Compensation Based on Asset Values," Working Papers 2010:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gropp, R. & Grundl, C. & Guttler, A., 2010. "The Impact of Public Guarantees on Bank Risk Taking: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2010-69S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schaeck, K. & Cihák, M., 2010. "Competition, Efficiency, and Soundness in Banking: An Industrial Organization Perspective," Discussion Paper 2010-68S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meg Sato, 2010. "Internal Promotion and the Effect of Board Monitoring: A Comparison of Japan and the United States," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 387, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing," DNB Working Papers 257, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.