Report NEP-CFN-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," Working Papers CEB 09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Muge Adalet, 2009. "The Effect of Financial Structure on Crises: Universal Banking in Interwar Europe," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0910, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Qiang Kang & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2009. "CEO Power and Compensation in Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers 2010-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2009. "The Stock of Intangible Capital in Canada: Evidence from the Aggregate Value of Securities," IMF Working Papers 09/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 2009. "Basel core principles and bank soundness : does compliance matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5129, The World Bank.
- Stix, Helmut & Knell, Markus, 2009. "Trust in Banks? Evidence from normal times and from times of crises," Working Papers 158, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jakob Söhl, 2009. "Polar sets of anisotropic Gaussian random fields," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.