Report NEP-CFN-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 897, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morales, Marco, 2009. "Determinants of Ownership Concentration and Tender Offer Law in the Chilean Stock Market," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros 01, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Henry Chen & Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner, 2009. "Buy Local? The Geography of Successful and Unsuccessful Venture Capital Expansion," NBER Working Papers 15102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000162:005680 is not listed on IDEAS anymore