Report NEP-CFN-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin2020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiara Bentivogli & Amanda Carmignani & Diana Marina Del Colle & Roberto Del Giudice & Massimo Gallo & Andrea Generale & Anna Gervasoni & Massimiliano Rigon & Paola Rossi & Enrico Sette & Bruna SzegÃ, 2009. "Private equity and venture capital in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 41, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin6020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar Mitnik & Qiang Kang, 2008. "Not So Lucky Any More: CEO Compensation in Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers 0906, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, H.A. & Elahi, M.A. & Penas, M.F., 2009. "Cross-Border Exposures and Financial Contagion," Discussion Paper 2009-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eklund, Johan & Palmberg, Johanna & Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Ownership Structure, Board Composition and Investment Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 172, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Degryse, H.A. & Goeij, P. C. de & Kappert, P., 2009. "The Impact of Firm and Industry Characteristics on Small Firms' Capital Structure: Evidence from Dutch Panel Data," Discussion Paper 2009-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Ilic, Domagoj & Kisunko, Gregory, 2009. "Small businesses in south Africa : who outsources tax compliance work and why ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4873, The World Bank.
- Takanori Tanaka, 2009. "Managerial Entrenchment and Corporate Bond Financing: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Actual context of fight against the money laundring by means of credit institutions," MPRA Paper 14298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Hahn, Moritz & Kehoe, Conor, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Value Creation: Evidence from Private Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.