Report NEP-CFN-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Sabiwalsky, 2008. "Nonlinear Modeling of Target Leverage with Latent Determinant Variables – New Evidence on the Trade-off Theory," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2008-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:hal-00325117_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008. "The Informational Role of Prices," Cahiers de recherche 08-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Apr 2014.
- Césaire Meh & Kevin Moran, 2008. "The Role of Bank Capital in the Propagation of Shocks," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 08-36, Bank of Canada.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Andrew Burke & Chantal Hartog, 2008. "How does Entrepreneurial Activity Affect the Supply of Business Angels?," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200813, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrea Cipollini & Giuseppe Missaglia, 2008. "Measuring bank capital requirements through Dynamic Factor analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 010, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Nina Cankar & Simon Deakin & Marko Simoneti, 2008. "The Reflexive Properties of Corporate Governance Codes: The Reception of the 'Comply or Explain' Approach in Slovenia," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp371, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Strauss, Jason David, 2008. "The financial leverage of Insurers subject to price regulation: evidence from Canada," MPRA Paper 10845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.