Report NEP-CFN-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier, Jacques & Tay, Anthony, 2008. "Time-Varying Incentives in the Mutual Fund Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- García-Herrero, Alicia & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2008. "Does the Chinese banking system benefit from foreign investors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 11/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2008. "Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936-2005," NBER Working Papers 14145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Graff, 2008. "Legal origin and financial development: new evidence for old claims? The creditor rights index revisited," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 08-197, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tatom, John / A., 2008. "Prompt corrective action provisions: are insurance companies and investment banks next?," MPRA Paper 9327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2008. "Performance et risque des entreprises appartenant à des groupes de PME," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2008-14, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.