Report NEP-CFN-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique?," Working Papers FARGO 1080501, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Iman van Lelyveld & Klaas Knot, 2008. "Do financial conglomerates create or destroy value? Evidence for the EU," DNB Working Papers 174, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2008. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: A macro model for stress-testing banks' liquidity risk," DNB Working Papers 175, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Clara I. Gonzalez & Ricardo Gimeno, 2008. "Financial Analysts impact on Stock Volatility. A Study on the Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers 2008-19, FEDEA.
- Francis, Bill B & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M, 2008. "Does hedging tell the full story? Reconciling differences in US aggregate and industry-level exchange rate risk premia," Research Discussion Papers 14/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Chollete, Lorán & Næs, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2008. "The Risk Components of Liquidity," Discussion Papers 2008/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lindset, Snorre & Lund, Arne-Christian & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2008. "Credit Spreads and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 2008/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jennifer Huang & Jiang Wang, 2008. "Liquidity and Market Crashes," NBER Working Papers 14013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & Edward Egan & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2008. "Government Sponsored versus Private Venture Capital: Canadian Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordy Peek & Andreas Reuss & Gerhard Scheuenstuhl, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Risk Based Funding Requirements on Pension Funds," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 16, OECD Publishing.
- Urs von Arx & Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "The Effect of CSR on Stock Performance: New Evidence for the USA and Europe," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/85, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2008. "Business Constraints and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda," GIGA Working Paper Series 78, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Los, Cornelis A. & Tungsong, Satjaporn, 2008. "Investment Model Uncertainty and Fair Pricing," MPRA Paper 8859, University Library of Munich, Germany.