Report NEP-CFN-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Forth & Geoff Mason, 2006. "Do ICT Skill Shortages Hamper Firms’ Performance?," NIESR Discussion Papers 281, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic, 2006. "Moral Hazard Contracts: Does One Size Fit All?," IZA Discussion Papers 2463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ray Barrell & Sylvia Gottschalk, 2006. "The Impacts of Capital Adequacy Requirements on Emerging Markets," NIESR Discussion Papers 269, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- A. Affuso, 2006. "Credit rationing and asset value," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Anne-Marie Brook, 2006. "Policies to Improve Turkey's Resilience to Financial Market Shocks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 528, OECD Publishing.
- Lubo Schmidt & Aleš ?Cerný and David Miles, 2006. "The Impact of Changing Demographics and Pensions on The Demand for Housing and Financial Assets," NIESR Discussion Papers 267, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.