Report NEP-CFN-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berden, Caroline & Peters, Hans, 2006. "On the effect of risk aversion in two-person, two-state finance economies," Research Memoranda 011, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Pablo Martin, 2006. "Protected by the family? How closely-held family firms protect minority shareholders," Working Papers Economia wpe06-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Daude, Christian & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "The pecking order of cross-border investment," Working Paper Series 0590, European Central Bank.
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2004. "Risk Sharing through Financial Markets with Endogenous Enforcement of Trades," Working Papers 1048, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2005. "Optimal Dynamic Risk Sharing when Enforcement is a Decision Variable," Working Papers 1050, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Prabhu Pingali & Yasmeen Khwaja & Madelon Meijer, 2005. "Commercializing Small Farms: Reducing Transaction Costs," Working Papers 05-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).