Report NEP-CFN-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2005. "Uncertainty Determinants of Corporate Liquidity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 634, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- David Schröder, 2005. "The Implied Equity Risk Premium - An Evaluation of Empirical Methods," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse13_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kellermann, Tom & McNevin, Valerie, 2005. "Capital markets and e-fraud: policy note and concept paper for future study," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3586, The World Bank.
- Klapper, Leora, 2005. "The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3593, The World Bank.
- Item repec:bos:macppr:wp2005-015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore