Report NEP-CFN-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmichael, Benoît & Co�n, Alain, 2002. "International Portfolio Choice in an Overlapping Generations Model with Transactions Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0207, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B & Giannikos, Chrisos & Guirguis, Hany, 2003. "On the Consequences of State Dependent Preferences for the Pricing of Financial Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 2003. "Expected Returns and Expected Dividend Growth," NBER Working Papers 9605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Gobert, Karine & Gonz�lez, Patrick & Poitevin, Michel, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," Cahiers de recherche 0206, Université Laval - Département d'économique.