Report NEP-CFN-1998-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jong, A. de & Dijk, R., 1998. "Determinants of Leverage and Agency problems," Discussion Paper 1998-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Weekends can be rough: revisiting the weekend effect in stock prices," Working Papers 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:upf:upfsbf:286 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David A. Jaeger & Susanna Loeb & Sarah E. Turner & John Bound, 1998. "Coding Geographic Areas Across Census Years: Creating Consistent Definitions of Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 6772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1998. "Population Age Structure and Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 6774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Fisher & Christian Gilles, 1998. "Consumption and asset prices and recursive preferences," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alessandro Missale & Francesco Giavazzi & Pierpaolo Benigno, . "Managing the Public Debt in Fiscal Stabilizations: the Evidence," Working Papers 118, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.