Report NEP-CDM-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gregor, 2013. "Electoral competition for the 2+1 electoral rule and the close alternatives," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2013/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2013.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2013. "Emergence of Asymmetric Solutions in the Abatement Game," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Rainer Michael Rilke, 2013. "(Public) Good Examples - On the Role of Limited Feedback in Voluntary Contribution Games," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Pierre L. Siklos, 2013. "What's in a Second Opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England," CAMA Working Papers 2013-46, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Platteau, Jean-Phillipe & Sekeris, Petros G., 2013. "Seduction of Religious Clerics and Violence in Autocratic Regimes - with special emphasis on Islam," NEPS Working Papers, Network of European Peace Scientists 3/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Charles Manski & Claudia Neri, 2013. "First- and Second-order Subjective Expectations in Strategic Decision-Making: Experimental Evidence," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 73, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gropp, Reint & Gruendl, Christian & Guettler, Andre, 2013. "Hidden gems and borrowers with dirty little secrets: investment in soft information, borrower self-selection and competition," Working Paper Series 1555, European Central Bank.
- S. Goyal & A. Vigier, 2013. "Attack, Defense and Contagion in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1327, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till & Hüning, Hendrik, 2013. "A comparison of endogenous and exogenous timing in a social learning experiment," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 167, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- James Tremewan & ChloÃ© Le Coq & Alexander D. Wagner, 2013. "Social Centipedes: the Impact of Group Identity on Preferences and Reasoning," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 1305, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Tsuda, Miwa, 2013. "Kenya after the 2007 "post-election violence" : constitutional reform and the National Accord and Reconciliation Act," IDE Discussion Papers 381, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2012. "How Do Smaller Firms Select Foreign Markets?," MPRA Paper 49117, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2012.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2013. "Building a New World: An Ecosystemic Approach for Global Change & Development Design," MPRA Paper 49101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mortensen, JÃ¸rgen, 2013. "Economic Policy Coordination in the Economic and Monetary Union: From Maastricht via the SGP to the Fiscal Pact," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8310, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ruben Durante & Louis Putterman & JoÃ«l van der Weele, 2013. "Preferences for Redistribution and Perception of Fairness: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2013-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Spermann, Alexander, 2013. "Sector Surcharges for Temporary Agency Workers in Germany: A Way Out of the Low-Wage Sector?," IZA Policy Papers 67, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).