Report NEP-CDM-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kummer, Michael E. & Saam, Marianne & Halatchliyski, Iassen & Giorgidze, George, 2012. "Centrality and content creation in networks: The case of German Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Elisenda Molina & Juan Tejada, 2012. "Pyramidal values," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws122418, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2012. "Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 136071, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00749950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jayant V. Ganguli & Aviad Heifetz, 2012. "Universal interactive preferences," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 722, University of Essex, Department of Economics.