Report NEP-CDM-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Bade, 2011. "Divergent Platforms," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_25, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Geys, Benny, 2011. "Election cycles in MPs' outside interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005-2010," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2011. "Aspirations of the middle class: Voting on redistribution and status concerns," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Cesar Garcia Perez de Leon, 2011. "Coalition Formation and Agenda Setting in EU Environmental Policy after the Enlargement," Les Cahiers europÃ©ens de Sciences Po 5, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2011. "Redistribution and the cultural transmission of the taste for fairness," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rene van den Brink & Chris Dietz, 2012. "Multi-Player Agents in Cooperative TU-Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Candeal, Juan Carlos & Induráin, Esteban & Molina, José Alberto, 2011. "Agreement Theory and Consensus," IZA Discussion Papers 6248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2012. "Turnout and the modeling of economic conditions: Evidence from Portuguese elections," NIPE Working Papers 01/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2011. "Strategic aspects of fighting in alliances," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Evolutionarily stable in-group favoritism and out-group spite in intergroup conflict," Working Papers evolutionarily_stable, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Yohei Sekiguchi, 2012. "A Characterization of the Plurality Rule," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-833, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.