Report NEP-CDM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Barone & Guido de Blasio, 2011. "Electoral rules and voter turnout," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 833, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alberto Chong & Ana L. De La O & Dean Karlan & Leonard Wantchekon, 2011. "Looking Beyond the Incumbent: The Effects of Exposing Corruption on Electoral Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2011. "Central Banks’ Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers IES 2011/37, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2011.
- Alan S. Gerber & Gregory A. Huber & David Doherty & Conor M. Dowling & Seth J. Hill, 2011. "Do Perceptions of Ballot Secrecy Influence Turnout? Results from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapustenko, Oleg, 2011. "Theory and practice of falsified elections," MPRA Paper 35543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Ade & Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2011. "Incumbency, Party Identity and Governmental Lead: Evidence for Heterogeneous Incumbency Effects for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1177, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Möller, Marie, 2011. "Economic voting and economic revolutionizing? The economics of incumbency changes in European democracies and revolutionary events in the Arab World," CIW Discussion Papers 10/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Bang Dang Nguyen & Yen-Teik Lee & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2011. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind:The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 19-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Michel Grabisch, 2011. "Ensuring the boundedness of the core of games with restricted cooperation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00650964, HAL.