Report NEP-CDM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorin Jula & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2011. "Analysis of Municipal Election Outcomes in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1256, European Regional Science Association.
- Jo Thori Lind & Dominic Rohner, 2011. "Knowledge is power: a theory of information, income, and welfare spending," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 036, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Miklos Pinter, 2011. "The men who weren't even there: Legislative voting with absentees," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1129, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Basten, Christoph & Betz, Frank, 2011. "Marx vs. Weber: does religion affect politics and the economy?," Working Paper Series 1393, European Central Bank.
- Olivier Ledoit, 2011. "Choice Democracy," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 038, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Battaglini, Marco, 2011. "A Dynamic theory of electoral competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability," CEP Discussion Papers dp1091, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2011. "Voting with the Wallet," Econometica Working Papers wp33, Econometica.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence based on aggregation functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.