Report NEP-CDM-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2011. "The men who weren't even there: Legislative voting with absentees," Working Paper Series 1104, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Wolfgang HÃ¶chtl & Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Inequality Aversion and Voting on Redistribution," Discussion Papers 11-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Elena Costas & Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011. "Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors," Working Papers in Economics 255, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:2075810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2011. "Together we will : experimental evidence on female voting behavior in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5692, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Sigalas, 2011. "When quantity matters: Activity levels and re-election prospects of Members of the European Parliament," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 17, RECON.
- Pedro C. MagalhÃ£es & LuÃs Francisco Aguiar & Michael S. Lewis-Beck, 2011. "Forecasting Spanish Elections," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 17/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- John M. de Figueiredo, 2011. "Committee Jurisdiction, Congressional Behavior and Policy Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Matsuda, Yasuhiko, 2011. "The politics of power : the political economy of rent-seeking in electric utilities in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5704, The World Bank.
- Vandeginste, Stef, 2011. "The African Union, constitutionalism and power-sharing," IOB Working Papers 2011.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).