Report NEP-CDM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-49, CIRANO.
- Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif, 2011. "Symmetric and Asymmetric Committees," IZA Discussion Papers 5782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bos, Frits & Teulings, Coen, 2011. "Evaluating election platforms: a task for fiscal councils? Scope and rules of the game in view of 25 years of Dutch practice," MPRA Paper 31536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Strategy-Proof Compromises," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 10-12r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Daniel Treisman, 2011. "Income, Democracy, and the Cunning of Reason," NBER Working Papers 17132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.