Report NEP-CDM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miriam Bruhn & Francisco Gallego & Massimiliano Onorato, 2010. "Legislative Malapportionment and institutional persistence," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 381, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Claus Michelsen & Peter Bönisch & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2010. "Sharing Competences: The Impact of Local Institutional Settings on Voter Turnout," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_45, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- "Franz C. Mayer" /, 2001. "Rashomon in Karlsruhe - A reflection on Democracy and Identity in the European Union," Jean Monnet Working Papers, Jean Monnet Chair 5, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Sara Clavero & Yvonne Galligan, 2010. "Gender equality in the European Union: lessons for democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 23, RECON.
- Strömblad, Per & Bengtsson, Bo, 2010. "Political Participation of Ethnic Associations: Exploring the Importance of Organisational Level Differences in Resources, Motivation and Recruitment Networks," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2010:12, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 674, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.