Report NEP-CDM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans van Winden, 2009. "Identification of Voters with Interest Groups improves the Electoral Chances of the Challenger," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nunez Matias, 2010. "Sincere Scoring Rules," THEMA Working Papers 2010-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Øistein Røisland, 2010. "The discursive dilemma in monetary policy," Working Paper 2010/05, Norges Bank.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ignacio Lago-Peñas & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2010. "Decentralization and Nationalization of Party Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1006, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andreas P. Kyriacoua & Oriol Roca-Sagalésb, 2010. "Fiscal and Political Decentralization and Government Quality," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1005, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Harold Houba & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Stone Age Equilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-092/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ren� van den Brink, 2009. "Comparable Axiomatizations of the Myerson Value, the Restricted Banzhaf Value, Hierarchical Outcomes and the Average Tree Solution for Cycle-Free Graph Restricted Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-108/1, Tinbergen Institute.