Report NEP-CDM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Granlund, David, 2009. "Electoral accountability in a country with two-tiered government," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 786, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2010.
- Brandner, Peter & Grech, Harald & Paterson, Iain, 2009. "Unifying EU Representation at the IMF Executive Board," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 245, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dionysia Tamvaki, 2009. "Using Eurobarometer data on voter participation in the 2004 European elections to test the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 13, RECON.
- Andrade, Eduardo de Carvalho & Rocha, Bruno, 2009. "Factors Affecting the Student Evaluation of Teaching Scores:," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_197, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Sreedharan, Ranjan, 2009. "America's secret competitive advantage is a dirty secret," MPRA Paper 18988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2009/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2009. "The Making of Policy: Institutionalized or Not?," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4644, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00435387_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore