Report NEP-CDM-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orestis Troumpounis, 2009. "Suggesting an alternative electoral proportional system. Blank votes count," Working Papers 2009/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Etienne Farvaque & Hubert Jayet & Lionel Ragot, 2009. "A "winner" under any voting rule ? An experiment on the single transferable vote," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429725, HAL.
- Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2009. "Constitutional Design and Political Communication," MPRA Paper 18490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/10/doc2009-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2009. "Tax Salience, Voting, and Deliberation," NRN working papers 2009-25, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2009. "Limits to citizens’ demand in a democracy," Departmental Working Papers 2009-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:prirpe:10-21-2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neblo, Michael & Esterling, Kevin & Kennedy, Ryan & Lazer, David & Sokhey, Anand, 2009. "Who Wants to Deliberate--And Why?," Working Paper Series rwp09-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.