Report NEP-CDM-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Maskin, 2008. "Nash Equilibrium and Mechanism Design," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0086, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2008. "Winners and Losers of Early Elections: On the Welfare Implications of Political Blockades and Early Elections," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-071, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2008. "Political conditions for fair elections," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 181, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Becker, Johannes & Peichl, Andreas & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Politicians' Outside Earnings and Political Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 3902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349037_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349292_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Bond & Hulya Eraslan, 2008. "Strategic Voting over Strategic Proposals," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 547, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Anne Elizabeth Stie, 2008. "Decision-making void of democratic qualities?An evaluation of the EUâ€™s foreign and security policy," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 20, RECON.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2008. "Endogenous Presidentialism," NBER Working Papers 14603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2007. "Why Did Democracy Become the Preferred Political Regime Only in the Twentieth Century?," Textos para discussÃ£o 149, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).