Report NEP-CDM-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietrich, Franz, 2008. "The Premises of Condorcet's Jury Theorem Are Not Simultaneously Justified," Research Memoranda 012, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Dietrich, Franz & Mongin Philippe, 2008. "The Premiss-Based Approach to Judgment Aggregation," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Howard Margolis, 2007. "QRE, NSNX and the Paradox of Voting," Working Papers 0717, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Christopher R. Berry & Jacob E. Gersen, 2007. "The Fiscal Consequences of Electoral Institutions," Working Papers 0713, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2008. "From individual attitudes towards migrants to migration policy outcomes: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shenoy, Ajay, 2008. "The Devil's Calculus: Mathematical Models of Civil War," MPRA Paper 8895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groth, Charlotta & Wheeler, Tracy, 2008. "The behaviour of the MPC: Gradualism, inaction and individual voting patterns," Discussion Papers 21, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Muiris MacCarthaigh, 2007. "Governance and Parliamentary Accountability," Working Papers 200737, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.