Report NEP-CDM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0705, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Reynaud, Julien & Thimann, Christian & Gatarek, Lukasz, 2007. "Proximity and linkages among coalition participants: a new voting power measure applied to the International Monetary Fund," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0819, European Central Bank.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, . "Fiscal Policy, Rent Seeking and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty Theory and Evidence from the OECD," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2008.
- Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "An analysis of the Swiss vote on the use of genetically modified crops," SOI - Working Papers 0717, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Ebonya L. Washington, 2007. "Segregation and Black Political Efficacy," NBER Working Papers 13606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007. "Markets for Influence," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland WP7R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- John Duggan & Seok-ju Cho, 2007. "Bargaining Foundations of the Median Voter Theorem," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP49, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.