Report NEP-CDM-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Schure & Francesco Passerelli & David Scoones, 2007. "When the Powerful Drag Their Feet," Department Discussion Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Felix J. J. Vardy & John Morgan, 2007. "On the Buyability of Voting Bodies," IMF Working Papers 07/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin B. Schmidt, 2007. "Voting with the Crowd: Do Single Issues Drive Partisanship?," Working Papers 57, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Michael T. Rock, 2007. "Corruption and Democracy," Working Papers 55, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Vincent Anesi, 2007. "Information Aggregation in Spatial Committee Games," Discussion Papers 2007-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Shen, Jian-Guang, 2002. "Democracy and growth: An alternative empirical approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2007. "Congestion, Equilibrium and Learning: The Minority Game," Discussion Paper 2007-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Greenacre, 2007. "Power transformations in correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 1044, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2008.