Report NEP-CDM-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper 2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dino Gerardi & Leeat Yariv, 2007. "Information Acquisition in Committees," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1411R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tsubohara, Shinji, 2006. "Democratic Nature of Urban Development in Groningen in the 1980s - PTT, Brink, Casino and Museum," Research Reports 315, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Group Formation," Working Papers 2007-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Willmann, Gerald & Blanchard, Emily J., 2007. "Political Stasis or Protectionist Rut? Policy Mechanisms for Trade Reform in a Democracy," Economics Working Papers 2007,21, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sunde, Uwe & Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe, 2007. "Are All Democracies Equally Good? The Role of Interactions between Political Environment and Inequality for Rule of Law," IZA Discussion Papers 2984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gächter, Simon & Johnson, Eric J. & Herrmann, Andreas, 2007. "Individual-Level Loss Aversion in Riskless and Risky Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 2961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2006. "Delegation with multiple instruments in a rent-seeking contest," Research Report 06C11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).