Report NEP-CDM-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2005. "A simulative assessment of the Italian electoral system," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 53, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A & Yared, Pierre, 2005. "Income and Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battaglini, Marco & Morton, Rebecca & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2005. "Efficiency, Equity and Timing in Voting Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Gautier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2005. "Political Cycles : The Opposition Advantage," Working Papers 2005.129, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2005/23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Milyo & David M. Primo, 2005. "The Effects of Campaign Finance Laws on Turnout, 1950-2000," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0516, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 01 Feb 2006.