Report NEP-CDM-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucy F. Ackert & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2004. "Tax Policy Design in The Presence of Social Preferences: Some Experimental Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper0425, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Nathan Litwin, . "Defending an Unjust System: How Johnson v. Bush Upheld Felon Disenfranchisement and Perpetuated Voter Inequality in Florida," Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal, University of Connecticut School of Law uconn_cpilj-1007, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- De Sinopoli, F. & Iannantuoni, G., 2005. "On Asymmetric Behaviors if Voting is Costly," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0521, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2005. "The Capability Concept and the Evolution of European Social Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp303, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Carlos Maravall Rodriguez, 2005. "A Spatial Election With Common Values," Economics Working Papers we052011, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Carlos Maravall RodrÃguez, 2005. "On Committed Citizen-Candidates," Economics Working Papers we052112, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2005. "Opening the Black Box of Intra-Household Decision-Making: Theory and Non-Parametric Empirical Tests of General Collective Consumption Models," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Formation of Collective Decision-Making Units: Stability and a Solution," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0505002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.