Report NEP-CDM-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli, 2004. "Modelling Household Choices Of Dwelling And Local Public," Public Economics 0406005, EconWPA.
- Roland Strausz & Kay Mitusch, . "Mediation in Situations of Conflict and Limited Commitment," Papers 023, Departmental Working Papers.
- Gersbach, Hans, 2004. "The Paradox of Competence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casella, Alessandra & Gelman, Andrew & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2003. "An Experimental Study of Storable Votes," CEPR Discussion Papers 4081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kahanec, M., 2004. "Social Interaction and the Minority-Majority Earnings Inequality: Why Being a Minority Hurts but being a big Minority Hurts More," Discussion Paper 2004-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.