Report NEP-CDM-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Ricard Gil, 2003. "Do Democracies Have Different Public Policies than Nondemocracies?," NBER Working Papers 10040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verena Waldner & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2003. "Rotation schemes in politics - An experimental examination," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Brams, S.J. & Kaplan, T.R., 2002. "Dividing the Indivisible: Procedures for Allocating Cabinet Ministries to Political Parties in a Parliamentary System," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 02-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bissey, Marie-Edith & Carini, Mauro & Ortona, Guido, 2003. "ALEX3: A simulation program to compare electoral systems," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 36, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christian Schultz, 2003. "Information, Polarization and Delegation in Democracy," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 03-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "The Form of Property Rights: Oligarchic vs. Democratic Societies," NBER Working Papers 10037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 2003. "On the Writing and the Interpretation of Contracts," NBER Working Papers 10094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Maggi & Massimo Morelli, 2003. "Self Enforcing Voting in International Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.