Report NEP-CDM-2000-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hermes, Niels & Salverda, Wiemer & Hoen, Herman. W. & Ahrens, Joachim, 1999. "State, society and development : lessons for Africa?," CDS Research Reports 199907, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Bigsten , Arne & Kayizzi-Mugerwa, Steve, 2000. "The Political Economy of Policy Failure in Zambia," Working Papers in Economics 23, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. de Figueiredo & Emerson H. Tiller, 2000. "The Structure and Conduct of Corporate Lobbying: How Firms Lobby the Federal Communications Commission," NBER Working Papers 7726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Vaimaki, 2000. "Information Acquisition and Efficient Mechanism Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.