Report NEP-CBE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dickinson & E. Glenn Dutcher & Cortney Rodet, 2013. "Observed Punishment Spillover Effects: A Laboratory Investigation of Behavior in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers 1301, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised Sep 2013.
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2013. "Organizations, Diffused Pivotality and Immoral Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2013. "Are Women More Attracted to Cooperation Than Men?," NBER Working Papers 19277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2013. "Can Indifference Make the World Greener?," Research Papers in Economics 2013:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2013. "Financial Incentives and Educational Investment: The Impact of Performance-Based Scholarships on Student Time Use," NBER Working Papers 19351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ori Weisel & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Social motives in intergroup conflict," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Johannes Diederich & Timo Goeschl, 2013. "To Give or Not to Give: The Price of Contributing and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 19332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Navon, David & Kaplan, Todd & Kasten, Ronen, 2013. "Egocentric framing - one way people may fail in a switch dilemma: Evidence from excessive lane switching," MPRA Paper 50032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghoshal, Sayantan & Jana, Smarajit & Mani, Anandi & Mitra, Sandip & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Believing in Oneself: Can Psychological Training Overcome the Effects of Social Exclusion?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 151, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Novarese, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2013. "Promptness and Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 49746, University Library of Munich, Germany.