Report NEP-CBE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lunn, Pete, 2012. "Can Policy Improve Our Financial Decision-Making?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) EC8, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & van de Kuilen, Gijs & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Social Class and (Un)ethical Behavior: Evidence from a Large Population Sample," Working Paper Series rwp12-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dominik Erharter, 2012. "Credence goods markets, distributional preferences and the role of institutions," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Daniel MÃ¼ller & Benno Torgler & Eric M. Uslaner, 2012. "Inherited Trust and Growth - Comment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers halshs-00702579, HAL.
- Irina Cojuharenco & Gert Cornelissen & Natalia Karelaia, 2011. "One person in the battlefield is not a warrior: Self-construal, perceived ability to make a difference, and socially responsible behavior," Economics Working Papers 1292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2012. "In Broad Daylight: Full Information and Higher-order Punishment Opportunities Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 2012-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 316, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Antoni Bosch-Dom�nech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring Risk Aversion with Lists: A New Bias," Working Papers 634, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Douadia Bougherara & Xavier Gassmann & Laurent Piet, 2011. "A structural estimation of French farmers’ risk preferences: an artefactual field experiment," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-06, INRA UMR SMART.
- Kesternich, Martin & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2012. "The impact of burden sharing rules on the voluntary provision of public goods," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00702578, HAL.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore