Report NEP-CBE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Innocenti & Pier Malpenga & Lorenzo Menconi & Alessandro Santoni, 2011. "Time lags in processing market-sensitive information. A case study," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0811, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Hidden information, bargaining power, and efficiency: an experiment," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovič, 2012. "Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission," Working Papers in Economics 12/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner GŸth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 72, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Ondrej Rydval, 2011. "The Causal Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Economic Behavior: Evidence from a Forecasting Task with Varying Cognitive Load," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Franziska Brecht & Oliver Günther & Werner Güth & Ksenia Koroleva, 2011. "An experimental analysis of bounded rationality: Applying insights from behavioral economics to information systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Johannes Weisser, 2011. "Leading by Words in Privileged Groups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Johannes Weisser, 2011. "Leading by example in intergroup competition: An experimental approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Amine Ouazad & Lionel Page, 2012. "Students’ Perceptions of Teacher Biases: Experimental Economics in Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0133, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tal Neiman & Yonatan Loewenstein, 2011. "Reinforcement learning in professional basketball players," Discussion Paper Series dp593, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Daniel M. Hausman, 2012. "Why Satisfy Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 691, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2012.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand and Prospect Theory," Kiel Working Papers 1750, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonios Proestakis, 2011. "Self-discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," Working Papers 11-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.