Report NEP-CBE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011. "Can religious priming induce truthful preference revelation?," MPRA Paper 34433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Bigoni & D. Dragone, 2011. "An experiment on experimental instructions," Working Papers wp794, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2011. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of intelligence, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 34438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Energy, the Environment and Behaviour Change: A survey of insights from behavioural economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1162, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "Coordination with Communication under Oath," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00635801, HAL.
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bin Xu & Bram Cadsby & Liangcong Fan & Fei Song, 2011. "Group Size, Coordination, and the Effectiveness of the Punishment Mechanism in the VCM: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1110, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Ondrej Rydval, 2011. "The Effect of Financial Incentives and Task-specific Cognitive Abilities on Task Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Legerstee, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2011. "Do experts' SKU forecasts improve after feedback?," Econometric Institute Report EI2011-31, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.