Report NEP-CBE-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Why training older employees is less effective," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Amitav Chakravarti & Christina Fang & Zur Shapira, 2011. "Detecting and Reacting to Change: The Effect of Exposure to Narrow Categorizations," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp588, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1102, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2011. "Spectators versus stakeholders with or without veil of ignorance: the difference it makes for justice and chosen distribution criteria," Econometica Working Papers, Econometica wp31, Econometica.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Andreas Haensler & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Risk preferences under heterogeneous environmental risk," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 208, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab ? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00611696, HAL.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2011. "Considerateness," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp584, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Michael W.M. Roos & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "The importance of time series extrapolation for macroeconomic expectations," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Brune, Lasse & Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Yang, Dean, 2011. "Commitments to save : a field experiment in rural Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5748, The World Bank.
- Caetano, Gregorio & Patrinos, Harry A. & Palacios, Miguel, 2011. "Measuring aversion to debt: an experiment among student loan candidates," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5737, The World Bank.
- Yusuke Kinari & Noriko Mizutani & Fumio Ohtake & Hiroko Okudaira, 2011. "Overconfidence Increases Productivity," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0814, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Surfing Alone? The Internet and Social Capital: Evidence from an Unforeseen Technological Mistake," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 392, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heather Antecol & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Eric Helland, 2011. "Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2011n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore