Report NEP-CBE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asael Y. Sklar & Ran R. Hassin, 2011. "Unseen But not Unsolved: Doing Arithmetic Non-Consciously," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp576, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Schlotter, Martin, 2011. "Non Cognitive Skills and Personality Traits: Labour Market Relevance and their Development in Education & Training Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 5743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Alessandro Romeo, 2011. "Violence and social capital: Evidence of a microeconomic vicious circle," Working Papers 197, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2011. "A Genuine Foundation for Prospect Theory," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1114, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2011. "Cooperative Attitudes in Nonprofit Firms. Evidence from An Artefactual Field Experiment with Workers of Social Cooperatives," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1101, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Engle & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2011. "Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-46, CIRANO.
- Adi Schnytzer & Barbara Luppi, 2011. "Painful Regret and Elation at the Track," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2011-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Florence Neymotin, 2011. "Community Matters: How the Volunteering of Others Affects One's Likelihood of Engaging in Volunteer Work," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 209, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro & Sato, Masayuki, 2011. "Loss aversion, social comparison and physical abilities at younge age," MPRA Paper 31221, University Library of Munich, Germany.