Report NEP-CBE-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2011. "World Heritage: Where Are We? An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2011-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Adi Schnytzer & Sara Westreich, 2010. "Attitudes to Risk and Roulette," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2010-14, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Claus BjÃ¸rn JÃ¸rgensen & Sigrid Suetens & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Predicting Lotto Numbers," Discussion Papers 11-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joffily, Mateus & Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 5592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Envy and Agricultural Innovation: An Experimental Case Study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Emotions and Chat in a Financial Markets Experiment," Working Paper Series, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney 10, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kaushik Basu & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," CEIS Research Paper 188, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The long shadow of income on trustworthiness," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nieken, Petra & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: A laboratory experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartels, Koen & Cozzi, Guido & Mantovan, Noemi, 2011. "Public Spending and Volunteering: "The Big Society", Crowding Out, and Volunteering Capital," MPRA Paper 29730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Aaron Lowen & Pamela Schmitt, 2011. "Cooperation limitations under a one-time threat of expulsion and punishment," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 33, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joel van der Weele, 2011. "Sanctions that Signal: an Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 1107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Haydée Lugo, 2011. "An impure public good model with lotteries in large grou," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Patrick Wayland, 2011. "An Experimental Dynamic Public Goods Game with Carryover," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 32, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.