Report NEP-CBE-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Zecchetto, Franco, 2010. "Subject-specific Performance Information can worsen the Tragedy of the Commons: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 27783, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2010.
- Judith Avrahami & Werner Güth & Ralph Hertwig & Yaakov Kareev & Hironori Otsubo, 2010. "Learning (Not) To Yield: An Experimental Study of Evolving Ultimatum Game Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Jones, Garett & Weel, Jaap, 2010. "Patience, cognitive skill and coordination in the repeated stag hunt," MPRA Paper 27723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2011. "A novel computerized real effort task based on sliders," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 1101, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Alan Krause, 2011. "On the Crowding-Out Effects of Tax-Financed Charitable Contributions by the Government," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 11/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Amos Golan & James Bono, 2010. "Identifying Strategies and Beliefs without Rationality Assumptions," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2010-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Tilman Brück & Fernanda Llussá & José Tavares, 2010. "Perceptions, Expectations, and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Extreme Events," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1093, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.