Report NEP-CBE-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Casari & Davide Dragone, 2010. "Impatience, Anticipatory Feelings and Uncertainty: A Dynamic Experiment on Time Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & M. Vittoria Levati, 2010. "Doing good with other people's money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alan Kirman, 2010. "Learning in agent based models," Working Papers halshs-00545169, HAL.
- Kartik Anand & Alan Kirman & Matteo Marsili, 2010. "Epidemics of rules, information aggregation failure and market crashes," Working Papers halshs-00545144, HAL.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2010. "A note on Fairness and Redistribution," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-059, Harvard Business School.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Topi Miettinen & Birendra K. Rai, 2010. "Context and Interpretation in Laboratory Experiments: The Case of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Behavioral Aspects of Organizational Learning and Adaptation," MPRA Paper 27365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2010. "The computational complexity of boundedly rational choice behavior," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.23, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Brück, Tilman & Llussá, Fernanda & Tavares, José, 2010. "Perceptions, Expectations, and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Extreme Events," IZA Discussion Papers 5351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Falch , Torberg & Sandgren Massih, Sofia, 2010. "The effect of early cognitive ability on earnings over the life-cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.