Report NEP-CBE-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David K Levine, 2010. "Virtual Model Validation for Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000155, David K. Levine.
- Jingjing Zhang & Marco Casari, 2010. "How groups reach agreement in risky choices: an experiment," IEW - Working Papers 506, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marco Casari & Jingjing Zhang & Christine Jackson, 2010. "When do groups perform better than individuals? A company takeover experiment," IEW - Working Papers 504, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2012.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2010. "Communication and efficiency in competitive coordination games," IEW - Working Papers 505, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2012.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Two Kinds of Adaptation, Two Kinds of Relativity," MPRA Paper 25169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Andersen & John Fountain & Glenn W. Harrison & Arne Risa Hole & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Inferring Beliefs as Subjectively Uncertain Probabilities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Loukas Dalafoutas & Martin G. Kocher & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2010. "Do price-tags influence consumers' willingness to pay ? On external validity of using auctions for measuring value," Working Papers 201003, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Neil J. Buckley & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller & Stephan Schott & Jingjing Zhang, 2010. "Effort provision and communication in teams competing over the commons," IEW - Working Papers 503, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jacob Ladenburg & Jens Olav Dahlgaard & Ole Bonnichsen, 2010. "Testing the Effect of a Short Cheap Talk Script in Choice Experiments," IFRO Working Paper 2010/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.