Report NEP-CBE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Corazzini, Marcelo Tyszler, 2010. "Love for Efficiency or Confusion? A QRE Analysis of Individual Contributions in a Public Good Game," ISLA Working Papers 37, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Intermittent Reinforcement and the Persistence of Behavior: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Paying the Price of Sweetening Your Donation - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 460, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Pricing Scheme Choice: How Process Affects Outcome," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp411, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman, 2010. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," Working Papers id:2743, eSocialSciences.
- Erber, Georg, 2010. "The Problem of Money Illusion in Economics," MPRA Paper 24246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Dohmen, 2010. "Do Professionals Choke Under Pressure?," Working Papers id:2742, eSocialSciences.