Report NEP-CBE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Guillen & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2010. "Raising "lab rats"," ThE Papers 09/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- KAUFMANN, Wesley & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen & BOONE, Christophe, 2009. "Colorful economics: Seeing red in a prisoner's dilemma game," Working Papers 2009017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Daniel Ji & Pablo Guillen, 2010. "Trust, discrimination and acculturation Experimental evidence on Asian international and Australian domestic university students," ThE Papers 09/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Risk Preferences Are Not Time Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000452, David K. Levine.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Certain and Uncertain Utility: The Allais Paradox and Five Decision Theory Phenomena," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000447, David K. Levine.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000457, David K. Levine.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé & Habiba Djebbari & Bernard Fortin, 2010. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement? Evidence from Canada Using Group Size Variation," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-08, CIRANO.
- Basu, Karna, 2009. "A behavioral model of simultaneous borrowing and saving," MPRA Paper 20442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOONE, Christophe & DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & RAO, Hayagreeva & VAN DEN BUYS, Kristin, 2009. "Dissonance and harmony: A study of the recognition of artists in modernistic music in Brussels; 1919-1939," Working Papers 2009016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.